I have stayed more than 10 times in Marco Polo for the last 8 years and I can say that service has stayed consistently excellent through the years. The rooms are very comfortable - bed sheets are always fresh, pillows just the right amount of fluff and cozy down duvet.
As always, check-in was easy. It's great that they keep updated records -- up to GHA number -- that I didn't need to fill-up the guest info form.
This time, I stayed at a deluxe mountain view room with a queen and a single bed (since they're out of rooms with king sized beds). Was pleasantly surprised that the room's not cramped. Amenities are complete. The welcome fruit basket and evening sweets are well appreciated.
What I do like a lot too is that their in-room dining menu. Prices are reasonable for really yummy meals.
I didn't get to swim at the pool this time, but it's one of my favorite features of this hotel.
Oh, and for those who need to head out early and will miss the awesome breakfast buffet, breakfast take away boxes can be arranged. Can choose from hot (rice/bread, eggs, etc.) or cold (pastry selection, fruits, etc.) meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is nestled at the prestigious Nivel Hills providing a spectacular view of Cebu City and Mactan Island. Be it business or vacation, stay at Cebu City's Finest hotel, the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is a 24 storey hotel with 329 well-appointed guest rooms including suites with fine amenities, 24 hour security and safety measures and free Wi-Fi internet. A trip to the "Queen City of the South" in the Philippines - Cebu, is a culinary journey. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is hailed as a dining destination of Cebu City. Dubbed as the "Best Buffet in Cebu City", Cafe Marco attracts diners to feast on Filipino, Continental and Western cuisine. It is awarded as Top 5 Restaurant in the Philippines by the prestigious Miele Guide in 2013. Blu Bar & Grill at the penthouse is an ultimate dining experience in Cebu City. From a thousand feet above sea level, it offers a panoramic view of Cebu City and Mactan Island. The glamorous Philippine Tattler awards it as one of Philippines' Best Restaurants for the 5th time. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is a choice Cebu venue for meetings, conferences and celebrations. Its lavish Grand Ballroom and function rooms can accommodate up to 2,500 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Marco Polo Plaza Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu City
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City