“Moved from location unknown address.”
Review of Fuzion Gourmet

Fuzion Gourmet
Ranked #270 of 920 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Filipino, French, Pizza, Native American, Grill, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A thousand tastes in one place.
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Fuzion Gourmet moved from the address named on this page one year ago according to the guards there art mango square. Found an Indian place there though, cheap and good food.
Peace out

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank Måns G

Reviewed March 2, 2015 via mobile

We had a delightful dinner here with my family. They had their style of food which we enjoyed much along with the lover's drink that they offered (since it was Valentine's day), a somewhat strawberry flavored drink which tasted so good. The place was relaxing, the music soothing and the food was so appetizing! We went home holding our stuffed tummy with happy faces!

FuzionGourmet, Manager at Fuzion Gourmet, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2015

Hi Pianic ,

Thank you for the nice compliments ! We are glad you enjoyed our Valentines promo . We wish to serve you often at Fuzion gourmet . Have a lovely day !

Raycien

Reviewed March 1, 2015

I tried this restaurant after reading some good reviews, but my experience was completely disappointing. I went a bit on the early side (around 5pm). The atmosphere was nice enough. I ordered the Chicken Tangine, which came with couscous, and it arrived fairly promptly. I was unpleasantly surprised by two things in my meal:
1) there were two 1 euro coin sized pieces of lemon in it (not just lemon zest, but the pith as well), the first of which I mistook for squash and was quite unpleasantly surprised.
2) the pieces of chicken still had bone on them, another unpleasant surprise to unexpectedly bite into. I know that chicken adobo and the like here in the Philippines are often served that way, but as a Westerner, some warning would have been nice.
Overall the dish was neither bad nor good, it just sort of was, which I suppose is kind of bad.
My mango shake was good, and I was looking forward to trying the tiramisu that I had seen on their menu, but I was disappointed yet again to learn that they didn't have any available.
The service was mostly nonexistent, surprising considering that I was the only customer there the entire time. The server took my order, brought me my food, and that was it. No one ever checked on me during my meal, and I ran out of water part way through. After waiting for about 5 minutes after I had finished my meal, I was finally able to get someone's attention and ask them to refill it and bring me the dessert menu.

Date of visit: March 2015
3  Thank NorthernMIGuy
Reviewed February 19, 2015 via mobile

I was taken back by how good this was.. small. .Beautiful. homey. . Great food. . Go service. Great entertainment. Was very pleased. A must if your around mango square. Or anywhere around cebu.

2  Thank barberdick
Reviewed December 12, 2014

We ate some delicious dinner there with my family. We enjoyed listening some acoustic songs in their restaurant. What a good place to chill.

Date of visit: December 2014
1  Thank Margie G
FuzionGourmet, Owner at Fuzion Gourmet, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2014

Hi Miss Margie ,

We highly appreciated your nice compliments for Fuzion Gourmet and we are so thankful to have customers like you that are giving us sincere support . Although our restaurant is not in a very good location we have customers that really appreciate our place and most important for us that they keep coming back for our food and ambiance . For this we sincerely want to tell you many thanks for helping us and million thanks for giving us this review rating on Tripadvisor . See you often at Fuzion Gourmet . Have a great day !

Sincerely ,