We wanted somewhere with a reasonable sized garden & pool to escape the crowds of the City and this really hit the spot. It has in fact three pools - a main pool, kids pool adjacent and another quieter pool some way away. It says it is the only garden Hotel in Cebu City and this may well be the case as I am not sure if the Cebu Plaza is still open. Rooms were a good six=ze and well appointed,
All the staff, without exception, were friendly and helpful, Good buffet breakfast with English and Philippino selections and local & international dishes at a reasonable price for other meals.
A small bar enabled conversation with other like minded guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City