I first stayed at Montebello Villa back in 1996, staying overnight on a business trip in Cebu. I was impressed by the hotel back then and even had a dip at the pool after returning from meetings. I remember the food was good and the staff were kind and helpful. On a recent trip to Cebu, I booked another overnight at the hotel where I attended a workshop. I found the hotel homey and the breakfast buffet good. The front desk staff were kind and efficient. However, my observation is that the pool can be quite crowded and the hotel needs some updating for its rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City