Decor was old. Usual charming Filipino hospitality was strained. Rooms were dark, dingy and had bugs (centipede and ants). Pool area was great but was overrun with locals on weekends who apparently have "membership". Breakfast buffet usually ran out and wasn't replaced promptly, fruit offering was limited, although special dinner offerings with fresh seafood was exceptional. Heavy European presence. Overall, needs a facelift and some inner cleaning and upgrades. No gym but great free wifi. In the middle of Cebu so easy to get around. Staff needs to improve customer service to get better ratings but for the price, it was still average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City