I travel to Cebu two or three times a year. The Montebello Villa is my favorite. There are other reasonable 'Business Class' hotels that are cheaper, like the Northwinds and Castle Peak, but the 'MV' is far more comfortable.
It's a bit older but well seasoned. The Gaisano's Country Mall is next door, and University of Cebu is across the boulevard, all within walking distance. Spend a little more and get the better room.
They have a beautiful terrace and garden, a great place to entertain guests, have dinner or a drink at the pool side bar.
I'm sorry if some others were disappointed because the 'MV' wasn't perfect, but then again, this IS Cebu!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City