We just love our room view which is a big backyard of big trees and birds are humming,a very serene place.The food was great,my Australian fiancee loves the food especially our fave gambas al ajilo-prawns.At night when we have our dinner,at poolside,there was the local band that plays our fave song,very romantic indeed.This hotel is also accessible to taxis,and there was mall (Country Mall)at the nearest,and Ayala mall is also near as well.We enjoyed our stay in Cebu and would probably will stay here at Montebello again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City