Swimming pool and garden looks nice. Second floor standard room was affordable and clean but the bed and room size is too small for a couple with 1 child. It does not have a nice view as well. Food was not replenished during the buffet breakfast. Not much food choices. Don't book a standard room if you plan to stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City