Great garden and pool where you can relax after a busy day. Food is very good. The restaurant and bar work 24h and it was priceless to have dinner and drink outside in the garden, whenever you want. Staff is very friendly. My room was nice, big and clean, but my colleagues got a smaller rooms and a kind of smelly because of the humidity maybe. They also complained that didn't have a hot water sometimes, but I didn't have the same problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City