I stayed there with my wife and daughter on 15th and 16th August, we always stay there from few years when we go to Cebu, Hotel has really a beautiful location, wonderful garden, swimming pool,spacious lobby, also breakfast is very good but i think rooms are a bit old and need renovation, especially the bathroom, also price increase every year while it's not the same thing for the service.
Aniway i recomend it especially for family with kids who can enjoy the pool or for business travellers too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City