Basing in my own experience, this hotel is at least 40 yrs old but renovated very well. One of the great things were the services of the waiters/waitresses are great especially at the poolside restaurant, the housekeeping staff did a great job for us as well as the Bell Service. One of the worst thing I've noticed and perceived is one of the front desk clerk named 'JO--ANN" (by her name tag) was kinda rude , and snobbish. Very incompetent. She is not a "people person"...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City