See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 2, 2009

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed September 18, 2009

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed July 26, 2009

I've visited cebu four time the last two years and I always choose Holiday Plaza being close to almost everything, shopping mall, restaurants, food mart, etc. I'm a kind of guy who does not complain about little shortcmings with regards to hotel services. Though I agree on some of the complains cited by other guests on this hotel.. But my last stay with this hotel got into my nerve. I lost a ring and a necklace I left in my jacket in my room. Did not report to front desk, because I only discover it that my jewelry gone when I was checking out, hoping that I might have put it back in my luggage, as I don't wear jewelry when I'm traveling. I'm aware about hotel policy that they are not responsible for any lost things left in the hotel, but some workers in this hotel having access to room are sticking their fingers on garments hang on closets and also cleaning out what they can find. I've heard that manaement underpaid them, but it's not an excuse. Management must be make aware of this if they want a good reputation and do more business....

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank Bulltoro
Reviewed May 10, 2009

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed March 23, 2009

Stayed one night at Holiday Plaza during a motorcycle tour around Cebu and Negros. No complaints: price was right, staff eagerly let us park in secure underground parking, and shower, internet, wakeup calls worked without a hitch. Close to bars and nightlife as well. Saw many worse hotels along the way.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Ron N