My 13 year old and I stayed in this hotel. I had fond memories from 15 years ago when this hotel was still called Midtown Hotel. On a month-long holiday in the Phils, I wanted to see Fuente Osmena circle again. This is our sixth hotel during this trip. I paid around $50 and here are my thoughts.
- there are Mosquitos in the room. The hotel is in dire need of defogging. Good thing we have mosquito bands which we used while sleeping.
- towels are deplorable. Please provide new fluffy towels.
- intermittent Internet. Wifi was free but keeps dropping off. Didn't bother to complain as I have ample 3G on my mobile. I am sure staff will fix had I complained.
That's it. I have more positive things to say than negative.
- Two complimentary bottled water
- Free wifi
- Two double beds which could fit a family of four;
- Large room with a sofa, desk, safe, enough room for luggage, strong hot water
- Decent breakfast (nothing fancy) but there were salad and fruit stations
- Awesome views of Osmena Circle. Be sure to ask for a room at a high floor with views
- Floor was tiled so this eliminated carpet odor
- Very clean with minimalist decor
- I had problems with safe. Staff fixed it with plenty of smiles.
I really got good value for my money here. Highly recommended for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Circle Hotel is part of the Summit Hotels Group under Robinsons Land Corporation. It is a full service city hotel located at the heart of Cebu City in Fuente Osmena. With its prime location in the center of the business and tourist districts, guests and travellers will appreciate its accessibility to various shopping gateways, commercial centers, and other top local attractions.Formerly called the Cebu Midtown Hotel, Summit Circle Hotel continues to be at the forefront of the hospitality industry in Cebu. It lives the same spirit and tradition of good service while offering business travellers and tourists with refreshed and refurbished accommodations and facilities.Summit Circle Hotel provides quality accommodations for the smart traveler who appreciates value and excellence without the extravagance. It is also a preferred venue for small to medium-sized meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Summit Circle Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cebu City Midtown Hotel
- Cebu Midtown Hotel
- Summit Circle Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City