“Good Italian food, very good value. Nice for casual dinner”

Gusto Urban Cafe & Wine Bar Cebu
Ranked #140 of 836 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Good spot in IT park. Food good for the price. Nice outdoor area to eat with comfortable sofas. Overall a pleasant experience!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The food we had were good: the pastas, the sandwiches. We were four, and ended up tasting each other's dishes. For its price, it would be considered slightly on the high price end, but still, the food was worth the price paid for it. We stayed outdoors and didn't enjoy it. There were mosquitos. To offset the mosquitos from bothering the dining guests, they put up these huge industrial fans. Uhhm, they are so strong that they shoo away the mosquitos, and destroy all the dining guests' hairstyles. They also have a hard time suppling with the service water I asked for. As long as their service water is filtered, I would go for service water. I had to ask for the water 4 times before they gave us water. And they would only give 1 for the person who asked. If you want for more people, I had to be more specific.

I want to give it a higher rating for the food, and if I had stayed indoors, the higher rating would be deserving. But I stayed outdoors, thus, the 3 stars.

For other diners, go for indoors.

1  Thank al22tecc
Reviewed July 7, 2013

So happy this concept of wine bar/resto is finally here in Cebu & in a perfect location as well.....so far, I am also happy about their pricing and hope it will not shoot up in the months ahead.....the BEST Spinach dip for me :-)

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Rally nice place in Cebu park
Price are small out portion are small too and cake are not really good
Nice waitress but they need to know better the menu

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Gusto Urban Cafe & Wine Bar Cebu is without a doubt the best new restaurant in Cebu. They offer great tasting food, a casual but moderately elegant dining atmosphere, and a wonderful staff. My wife and I found this little place about a month ago, and we seem to have gotten addicted to their melted cheese and their tomato soup. They also have incredible deserts that are to die for.

A huge advantage to the restaurant is that they are not attempting to break the bank. They are very reasonable, if not on the lower pricing structure for this caliber of restaurant. They could easily charge more, but they really want to make it affordable for most everyone.

On Friday night they are very busy, so if you wan to get a good seat outside, you might want to come around 5:30 or 6:00. After 6:00, they are get really full.

Food: Great

Price Range: 200 to 300 average meal cost.

Atmosphere: Casual or Business Casual - You can take a date there and dress us business casual or you can relax with the friends wearing jeans enjoying a glass of wine.

2  Thank enjoyabletreats