Best Western Plus Lex Cebu
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Le Carmen(Cebu City)
  • Free Internet
Paragon Suites(Cebu City)
View Hotel
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop poolbusiness roombreakfast buffetayala mallrecommend this hoteltop floorbusy streetgreat poolbusiness classegg stationlechonmodern hotelfast fooddeluxe roommini barmango squarecity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I absolutely loved everything about this hotel. It is only a year old, so everything is very new and modern. The staff at check in was pleasant and we were given a welcome beverage of juice; that was a nice touch.

The room itself was clean and modern, with flat screen TV and the wi-fi was strong which is hard to find in the Philippines, especially Cebu. The bathroom was also modern and nice with a rain shower.

The restaurant downstairs on property was absolutely amazing, The breakfast buffet (which was included in the price of the stay) was lavish and plentiful with many different hot and cold items. The choices were endless. I dined here for lunch and dinner too and everything was very fresh and the wait staff was eager to please and accommodated any special request I had with any dish. The prices too were very cheap. I loved the restaurant, and it's a good feature since there weren't really any good restaurants nearby.

The location is good- close to Mango Square and the hotel has a complimentary shuttle to the malls in Cebu.

The staff was very nice, and I had no problems with anyone. Everyone I came in contact with was pleasant and accommodating.

Another cool feature about this hotel is the rooftop pool. It is really nice and the view is beautiful. There is a gym on the roof which is small but still you can get in a good work out.

Overall an excellent stay, and probably the best hotel I stayed at in all of Asia. The price was also unbeatable and a terrific value. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if given the chance.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 148abel
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Travelled with my Mom and stayed at Best Western Lex Cebu. The hotel is centrally located to the main road and easily accessible to restaurants around. You can travel the streets by riding a jeepney. There’s a Zubuchon and McDonalds just a few steps away from the hotel. We were greeted by very accommodating staff. We arrived at 10am and they already allowed us to check in.

Pros
Hotel rooms are clean and can pass as a 4 star hotel
There’s an infinity pool and a fitness gym at the topmost floor
Beds are comfortable and made up everyday.
Accessible to public transportation
Staff are really nice
Buffet breakfast is more than expected. They have an array of main dishes, cereals, you can even request like spam or bacon

Cons
The bathroom has a glass divider, you’d get conscious if you’re with family or friends

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2014

First thing first, the pool is badazz! I totally enjoyed a relaxing swim in the pool which sits on the roof top. The rooms are quite comfy and are well stocked with plenty of amenities; although, I was only given one bar of soup for a four days stay. Now for the bad... The hotel is in the city and in the late afternoon, traffic becomes horrendous! This is not a problem unless you want to visit some of the resorts on Mactan Island which means you will have to deal with the traffic. Other than that, I have no complaints., The room have a comfortable bed, the internet was decent, bathroom had plenty of lighting. All in all, it was a decent place to stay. Also, there are plenty of food selection in the area. Jolly-bee, Buddy Burgers, McDonald's, 7-11, and a number of other restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I found this hotel on tripadvisor and once again I was highly satisfied. My room was beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. Temperature control was perfect. Very clean and modern. Bathroom was beautiful. Only negative was that it was tricky to adjust the hot and cold water at times. The hotel staff were amazing. Great service everywhere. Front desk staff always very helpful, The breakfast buffet and the staff were great. Wi-FI worked great. Business center was good. Even the doorman were great and always there to catch me a taxi. The roof top infinity pool was superb and such a nice place to relax and enjoy the view. I score the hotel and it staff a perfect 10. Location is good too. 15 min walk to Aryana shopping mall or 5 minute taxi ride. 10 minute walk to Mango Square. I will be back in four months!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stayed last week of October 2013 for 3 days, 2 nights. We booked 1 deluxe room and 2 business class rooms. All rooms are big. Each room can actually fit in 2 king-sized beds. We got the deluxe room for our 3 kids with 2 twin beds. Even if our eldest is almost the size of one adult, they fit in comfortably when we put the beds together. The deluxe room also has a bathtub with its own small TV. I just did not like that they played music so loud (did not know if the loud speakers were in the hotel front driveway or at the roof deck) during our first night, and their glass panels/windows reverberated with the music.
Aside from the music incident, I would still say the hotel gave good value with the clean, comfortable rooms and beds, courteous and helpful staff, and convenient location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family