“Exceeded Expectations”
other travelers have booked this property
living room kitchen
6 seaters dining table
downstairs toilet and bath
automatic washing machine
downstairs bathroom sink
stairs leading to the first and second bedroom
master bedroom
mini office in master bedroom
second bedroom
second bedroom
toilet and bath upstairs mainly in second bedroom
Front office
Tower III lap pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cebu City, Philippines
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed January 30, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

WOW! We recently enjoyed a 20 day rental of this amazing condo in Cebu, Philippines and I want to take some time to send you a note to thank you for sharing your beautiful home. While we were anticipating a beautiful “rental property”, your condo is clearly a home and it felt like that the minute we arrived. From the décor to the layout to the furnishings to the smallest of touches (including a library of books and the fantastic album of music cds’ and movie videos, things to do, etc), your condo is truly a treasure!

We loved the quiet and peacefulness and the always available cabs and other transportation, the large shopping malls being so close, living in the heart of Cebu City and the extremely well kept condominium facility at Ultima Residency.

Quick summary: It was a wonderful 20 days filled with a combination of relaxation, fun time at the voluminous pool, making meals together in the well-furnished kitchen...relaxing on the couch, enjoying the view, and simply put: spending time together. It’s time we will always cherish and our stay at your condo will definitely be a treasured memory.

We do have one negative comment: The days just weren’t long enough, and our time at your condo was too short!! This truly is a memory we will forever treasure and we thank you so much for the opportunity.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
EricG0ne
Kennewick, Washington
“Condo has good internal amenities and above average associated benefits next door!”
Reviewed September 25, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

"Luxury Condo" is stretching the description a bit, but this is a well furnished condo and its association with the Crown Regency next door is an added bonus. Centrally located in Cebu City allows easy walking access to grocery and restaurants. Short taxi ride to the Ayala Mall or to St. Nino Church and the discount shopping district is a quick $2 taxi ride away. Issues: Plan on providing your own bottled drinking water. Also, good to have some bug spray on hand as there were some "pets" crawling around several nights (14 to be exact). Unfortunately, the propane ran out for cooking, so we took the tank for a refill at the local gas station and were reimbursed later. Positive: Owner was flexible and allowed for an unplanned extra night after an out of town excursion for a few days. OVERALL: This was a very good value and good quality residence. I will stay here again the next time I visit Cebu City.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool at the Crown Regency next door and the location in town.
Liked least: The cockroaches
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
Oct 15, 2014
We regret if the unit may have been hot when the guest arrived there are however, 3 Panasonic top of the line inverter, hi efficiency air conditioners for a 2 bed room apartment. The ac in the main living area is 2.5 hp ( large!) and can cool the unit in a matter of minutes. Each bedroom has an independently controlled ac as well.

We have linens for 12 beds. We asked the maid to be sure to inspect those and replace any as necessary. I am sure the maid could find linens that were not worn.

Regarding the shower: We regret the shower may have been slow but, we were not aware of this, and the shower head was replaced less than 1 year ago. After a period of time the minerals dissolved in the water crystallize / build up and restrict the flow from the orifices. Soaking the shower head in vinegar dissolves the mineralization and restores the full normal function of the shower head. We sent the technician to take care of this.
We send onsite service repair technicians anytime we learn there is a clogged drain, pest control issue or any other problem. We also keep insecticide ( Bygone) beneath the kitchen sink. The local coordinator is available 24/7 to report to and remedy any issues but to ensure the issue / problem is solved most quickly & effectively guests should email me directly at seisaxis2@gmail.com. We always respond quickly to any issues that may arise. The satisfaction and comfort of our guests is the highest priority. This is our guarantee. We appreciate your business and do all possible to have you return. We will always respond to the needs of our guests promptly as soon as we receive a request. The guest must inform us ( the owners) by email: seisaxis2@gmail.com & copy Janbiz13@gmail.com of any problem as well as notifying the coordinator by phone in order to get the quickest and most effective response.
davedmdus...
Miami Beach, Florida
“Dirty, Broken and Full of Mold”
Reviewed September 20, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

After researching many apts and reading great reviews I was very disappointed with this rental. It was not properly prepared and in good working condition when I arrived to take occupancy.
I wanted to stay at this location as it’s in the center of the city. I expected a clean apt in good working condition and found it was nothing close to how it was described in the ad.
There were more than 3 things wrong with this unit, let me begin by highlighting what was wrong with the unit.
Upon arrival of the unit the window was open and it was very humid inside, I found the apt to be cluttered with the owner’s personal items. Walking barefoot in the unit felt grimy. When I looked at my feet they were black, the tile floors were not mopped and dirty. I went to wash my feet in the upstairs shower where there was a large blue bucket overflowing with water from catching a dripping faucet from the shower. But the shower was not working, no water would come out.
I had to 1st dump out this heavy bucket of water before realizing the water from the shower head would not run. Went to downstairs shower and the shower head was cracked and broken. I screwed it together as best as possible but the water would only trickle as there was no pressure, the shower head did not flow properly since it was broken.
I called the caretaker who summoned the buildings repair person who was unable to fix the problem as it needed a new shower head. He could not repair the upstairs shower as well.
Went to use the toilet but not Toilet paper anywhere. Not even napkins in the kitchen.
The bedding were not prepared with any comforters or covers, I think they only had pillows on them.
I have rented many apts in different countries and this was the worst ever. Nothing was prepared. No toilet paper and the towels were not laid out for use, I had to find the towels that were packed away in the upstairs drawers.
The upstairs had a funky mildew/mold smell. Being Allergic to mold this did not agree with me and when I finally got the AC turned on it ran for 30 minutes and was not able to cool the room properly and get rid of the mold smell. Also found the mold to be in the downstairs shower doors and walls as well.
Went to test the stove and there was no gas. I could not get it to turn on. When I told the caretaker she said it was working, I asked her to turn it on and she could not either but insisted it worked.
The repairman could not turn on the stove either. The ads pictures showed beautiful clean apt but in reality the stove tops were discolored and burnt. Seems the pictures were taken when everything was new many years ago, the cooking pots were also all discolored from the long years of use.
The water in the kitchen sink trickled with no great water pressure. Maybe the owner turned the water pressure down to save money causing low pressure.
The ad did not mention the TV having and cable channels, but I assumed it would have something beyond the 3 local channels that came through by the antenna on top of the TV. Typically apts usually have some TV cable service and this had nothing to offer for viewing any decent TV channels.
After about 30 minutes I realized I could not stay here since the unit was dirty and not in proper working condition. The owner and his staff were totally unsupportive and kept denying all these problems. I had no choice but to vacate after a long trip to get here, and seek hotel accommodations which ended costing me allot more than I had planned for.
I was in this unit for about 1/2 to 1 hour and very upset with this rental, a misleading dud!
The unit was not in rentable condition and not as described in the add. No assistance to correct the problems from the owners/caretaker was provided.
I don't understand how others gave this a positive review, and I'm sure there were other things wrong with this unit which I did not have enough time to check out.
For the price of the unit per night this was a total scam, you can find better accommodations for equal or lesser value, that are properly suited for rentals with friendlier owners and staff that will accommodate a travellers needs for an enjoyable stay.

Liked best: Noithing!
Liked least: Apt is Trash!
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Oct 15, 2014
We regret the guest was not satisfied and of course we did everything to correct any inadequacy. I was born & raised in the USA where we have a great business ethic," the customer is always right". That is how we run our business. We immediately responded and sent the technician and maid to correct any possible problem. Jan & I who normally manage and supervise the accommodations were out of the country on a business trip. We entrusted Alice, hardworking Mom/ wife, to be our coordinator / manager while we were away. Just look at the previous reviews & comments regarding Alice. Three support personnel were at the apartment within 10-20 minutes or so after the guests arrival & began to correct any problem. There is however a possibility of miscommunication. However this was not enough for the guest who , as he stated , left within 30 minutes. The maid mopped the floor again ( although she said the mop water was not dirty), just to satisfy the guests. To say "dirty"/ broken is just not accurate. The review is a gross misstatement. We were surprised and shocked to hear these exaggerated complaints. It is difficult to believe that they are accurate or correct. That is a problem with the review process, the guest can say anything accurate or not. If there were any mold , it might have been a tiny spot along the wall at the base of the shower that maybe somehow the maid had not seen, regardless she cleaned it again. To say "full of mold" is just not true. I run a clean efficient business and take these issues as of the upmost importance. All other guests have been very satisfied and many have written unsolicited very positive reviews. I don't know what the explanation for the behavior of people like this might be, jet lag , fatigue,...or who knows what? Flip key/ Trip Advisor need to also have a place to review the guests to help control this kind abuse. There is little or nothing to substantiate the guest's complaint statements. This increases the cost of doing business and hurts guests as well as owners. There is no reason I would not spend the very few dollars to take care of any such problem, if there really were one. I grew up in my dad's hotel and I know how to run a hospitality business and to respond to any issues. The guest's first comment was that there was no cable TV. We told him we do not advertise cable TV and do not supply it as few guests ask for that. He admitted that he had assumed that since he a photo of a TV that there was cable TV. I think the guest really wanted cable and that was the source of their dissatisfaction. They made a mistake and wanted a place with cable TV. Unfortunately we could not provide cable tv. They didn't care what they said to get out of it and they had no consideration as to what loss we might have to suffer or what damage they might do. The review just prior to this one, the review just after this, along with others , were very good and the complete opposite of what these 2 guys from Miami wrote. The guests themselves stated that they vacated the apartment and left within 30 - 60 minutes after arriving so they did not give a reasonable time to take care of whatever problem there could possibly have been. I spoke with the guests on the phone and assured them that whatever need be done would be taken care of now. I do not respond well to threats or bullying. The guest stated " No assistance to correct the problems from the owners/caretaker was provided." This is a bald face lie ,completely incorrect and false! We responded immediately, did all that was required,and more. The guests didn't care, they just left. The apartment is less than 3 years old & has all the features described, plus additional ones such as 3 high quality music systems, 3 top of he line Inverter Panasonic air cons, large DVD collection, 2 DVD players, Karaoke , expensive speakers ( $600+ & 1 yr old ) with power subwoofer. Normally Alice does not leave the window open but it is possible she left it open by mistake after mopping and possibly some dust accumulated. The floor may possibly have had some dust. She said the floor was not dirty but regardless, she mopped the floor again while the guest watched. All this took place within the first hour of the guests checking in! The guests just seemed to want to go to a place that has cable TV and wanted their money back. I told them I could make an adjustment. We had set aside and reserved the apartment for them. They took no consideration that we would be losing our rental for those days they had reserved. The downstairs shower has a multi function control knob to utilize jets or shower. If the knob is not in the proper position the water does not flow from the shower head, We showed the guest how to operate the control. Our 73m2 apartment, for $65 in the very heart of the best part of the city, minutes walking from malls, supermarket, bazaars, 24 hr. restaurants, live entertainment is excellent value.2 full baths; Blue Pearl marble tops; custom designer tile baths; imported Spanish tile floors; dining table with 6 chairs; desk;fully reclining sofa; mobile computer desk; fast- reliable PLDT WiFi ( best provider in Philippines); 2 door fridge with ice; automatic washing machine; microwave; pressure cooker. Within the complex there are 4 pools, one covered , one indoor, 2 jacuzzis, poolside restaurant & bar,zip line, edge walk, casino, shooting range, 24hr. convenience store,Starbucks, door step covered taxi pickup under security observation, WiFi lobby, roof top restaurant +2 restaurants. Guests themselves should be reviewed to limit their abuse, so others can see their behavior patterns & owners can protect themselves. ! I find the guest's statements just not true, but offensive and highly inaccurate. They moved to a place with cable TV, that is isolated, where you can't walk anywhere, cost twice as much, near the port, on the worst roads in the city that flood, but maybe had a nice buffet breakfast. Duh... no wonder they wrote a negative review of Cebu. That is what these guests wanted, a glitzy hotel lobby & cable TV. This really shows the attitude/ values of the guest. If we make a mistake we will correct it immediately. We will perform and do all possible to satisfy our guests. We sincerely regret the unsatisfactory experience of the guest and will use our resources and energy to ensure good value and satisfaction. That is our guarantee.
lidun2014
Brisbane, Australia
“More than you expect from exceptional management”
Reviewed August 29, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the luxury furnished condo. From check in to check out the staff made everything easy as you expect from all accommodation whilst on holiday but so seldom happens.
We prepaid for the number of guests we expected over the 6 day stay. A change of plans meant those numbers did not eventuate and much to our surprise the owners refunded our over payment, a payment we didn't even consider as we were the one to change our plans.
WI-FI which in many places does not live up to expectations worked perfectly.
On site facilities are plentiful from a mini shopping centre on site and Robinsons supermarket just a few metres away.
Swimming pools and spa are available as well as the skywalk and zipline.
We will be staying there next time we are in Cebu

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ease of access and the facilities
Liked least: Plumbing was a bit slow to clear
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
Reviewed August 23, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

IL
Reviewed September 15, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
Eufford
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice vacation rental house”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

Overall, what I can say is that it is a very nice place for a vacation with family given the nice location(very near Fuente Osmena). The condo also have a very nice amenities such as 3 swimming pools with jacuzzi. The place also came complete with all cooking utensils so it is very easy and convenient to cook there. It is also very near Robinson's Department store to easily buy supermarket items.

The only thing lacking perhaps is the lack of TV in the living room downstairs and also in the rooms. The unit also came with Internet connection but the only problem last time is that I don't have any information regarding the wifi password and the caretaker doesn't know it also so it really takes a long time to get the password information..

Anyway, we are quite satisfied with out stay there and would probably be coming back next year for quite a longer stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the place and its amenities.
Liked least: There is no TV in the living room.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing