“Solemn place for praying”

Carmelite Monastery Cebu City
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I come to this place often not only because I live near the monastery but because I can have my quite time while praying, meditate and just pour my heart out to God. A Dawn Rosary is held every 1st Saturday of the month and a holy procession of the Virgin Mary.

There are newer reviews for Carmelite Monastery Cebu City

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Every time I look for a peaceful place where I can communicate to God Almighty, I used to go this holy place it really gave me comfort and peace of mind.

1  Thank James Jr C
Reviewed August 3, 2013

a great place to offer your prayers in silence. the church is really extremely quiet and so observe silence when inside. you can also offer donations to carmelite nuns inside.

1  Thank igga200
Reviewed August 2, 2013

very far to get to from Cebu city but worth the long ride there its so lovely and you can pray and walk around the Monastary and gaze at the pictures andf the countryside surrounding it. been there twice, will visit there again. 2013 October

1  Thank serious223
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

A quiet and peaceful place to be when all you want to do is to say a prayer directly above...During fiesta period it'll be so busy. But its worth the visit.

2  Thank Sandrixx77