“Nothing is impossible with God.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 107 things to do in Cebu City
Philippines
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 198 helpful votes
“Nothing is impossible with God.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I believe that nothing is impossible with God, and one can find solace and affirmation on our faith in God from the
Carmelite nuns. People from all walks of life visit the Carmelite Monastery in Cebu City to offer prayers, light candles, hear masses and pray special novenas to Mama Mary. It is a peaceful place with a beautiful garden. One can attend daily mass there at 6:00 in the morning and write a note to the nuns to pray for a special intention. With deep faith all of these prayers are granted, in His time. Meditating and praying within walls of the Carmelite Monastery in Cebu truly gives one peace and happiness.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank saint28daisy

Cebu City, Philippines
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Finding Peace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Whenever I look for a quite and peaceful place to pray I always drop by here. I love the idea to leave notes to the Nuns in the monastery it help me a lot during my darkest days.

Visited January 2013