“A first for me”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“A first for me”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

It was my first time to eat and dine with a Parisian concept and food. Loved the food, thought it was really really good!! The place was exactly what's on my mind of a "French restaurant". Though, the time we got there, there is power outage, and the staff were so busy and flustered. Oh well. I was after the food :)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank cleocyte

“Beautiful Place”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I like thus place very much, it so beautiful. The ambiente and service is excellent, the delicious. I can recommend this nice restaurant.
Really excellent place.

2 Thank WolleWeb
Cebu City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“La Vie Parisienne: A Parsian gateway in Cebu.”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

As it goes, You must start your year right. So, recently I went out for some refreshing experience together with my friends to have a good kick off of this year. Eventually, we are carried by our foot to La Vie Parisienne, it's the winery shop of the famed La Maison Rose Cebu just a few steps from the French restaurant. Without a question, the atmosphere and ambience outdoor is really impressive considering we are in Cebu, it would really amaze your eyes and the artificial Cherry bloom trees are the centerpiece of the whole place. I also like the idea of using some wooden barrel topped with a round glass to serve as a table. Another, the notable thing in that place is their wine library, they are offering a wide array of wines and champagne as you may please apart from that they're also offering hard liquor as such whisky, tequila etc. Equally, they also have a wide variety of Deli's and cheeses to pair with your wine or liquor. On the sweet note, this shop also houses the famous French macaroon and freshly baked French Croissant and other French pastries and baked products so if you are not in the mood for some glass of alcohol you can just hang out in the place by having a cup of joe or enjoy a creamy latte as it shop offer one. Additionally, they also sell some some authentic French chocolates and preserves too. One asset also of this store, is their hospitality and accommodating staff with offers the sweetest smile amongst all. On the side note, one of the down fall perhaps of this place is their service. It would really take time to have your order done for a simple request. Apart from that, I can also advice to those who would want to have a glass of wine to check your glass before having a sip, it might have a crack or some dirt on it. Also, the parking spaces are quite ample but inefficient of the high volume of client, having said so I suggest go there by cab or by public transport especially on a weekend. In terms of price, it's really quite above the bar yet it's worth it penny. On a whole, the experience was amazing and I'll probably be back in this place.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Ryo920
Cebu City, Philippines
“Best French Restaurant in Town”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The Pink House is one of my favorite restaurants in town. I have been growing up eating french food and I really love it there, it feels like home. The staff is well trained and the chef is French, hence bringing authentic french cuisine to Cebu. The wine selection is also very nice. Their set lunch / dinner set is also quite a good bargain. Also, I like to come unwind at night with quiet outdoor seating on the Pink House terrace.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank RoastedCoffee
Rome, Italy
“Slow and poor quality service”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We came in there ordered our food. Then went outside where the tables were but it was full. The funny thing is our food and wine are ready but there were no available tables.
The waitresses should make sure we are accommodated first before they serve the food and make sure that the guests are not over staying just to make pictures and chat over finished food/wine.

They serve really badly and not really hospitable. They dont even welcome you with a smile.

• Visited January 2014