“Our horrible stay”
Review of The Center Suites

The Center Suites
Ranked #6 of 82 Cebu City B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I'll make the review as fair as possible given the terrible experience we've had.
Pros: (1) size of the room is bigger than usual for 4pax (2) near Ayala mall
Cons: (1)There is an additional cost for children between 7 & 12 which was not explained when I made the reservation. We did not ask for an addtional bed since the kid can fit on the double bed with a grown up. Had I known of the additional cost, i would have picked another place. This was also unexpected since this policy is usually observed on 4 or 5 star hotels and need I say again that I asked during reservation about this. (2) they dont serve breakfast earlier than 7. The earliest is at 630 during the first night stay and they still served it at 7. During our last night, what is bothersome is they do not alter their service with a customers need. Because we woupd be leaving early on our last day, we asked if we can get the breakfast in the evening instead, the answer was a curt no. (3) the cabinets on room 119 are pouring with water (literally) which we believe comes from the adjoining bathroom. (4) they will ask for an additional 3% for credit card charges over 3k and the ultimate clincher (5) I asked for an official receipt and the front desk personnel said she cannot give me one unless I pay an additional 12% on top of their promo price. Verdict - horrible place to stay in. The stress is not worth the so-called inexpensive room prices.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
28  Thank Aps_Wanderer

Reviewed November 17, 2013

im giving a 2 thumbs up for center suites.... Ive been in cebu several times and stayed in different low and average hotels but this last place that we've to stayed in is very nice.. The place is very clean, the hallway, the room is nice and clean I also love the small chapel they have inside the building if you want to go on meditation you can definitely do it in their chapel very solemn..... My husband and I together with our friends are definitely keep coming back staff are very attentive..... Thanks for the nice accommodation and see you soon...........................

1  Thank Noiahe
Reviewed November 17, 2013

2 thumbs up for The Center Suites - Cebu. The Hosts are very accommodating and friendly, they are always wear the killer smile for their customers.The rooms are not so big but it is very clean and relaxing. The chapel is very nice as we had an intimate talked with Mama Mary. The room rates are very affordable for the backpackers. The hallways are very clean. It is comfortable to us because it is away from the busy roads of the City. As we always said, we will see you again 'THE CENTER SUITES - CEBU" We will be there soon. Thanks again for the nice accommodation and thank you for the friendly staffs.

1  Thank ElianaJamie
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel is located nowhere near. It is clean but has loud aircon (good that there is aircon). The staff is friendly, but when you ask for a recommendation for a place to eat, they direct you to McDonalds. The breakfast is very poor for the price they charge for it. Generally, you can find a better place for sure.

3  Thank KatarzynaPe
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We have stayed there on our way to Moalboal. The hotel is brand new. Rooms are small but clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Very reasonable price per night. The only thing I would not recommend is eating the breakfast at the hotel - not worth the price and definitely not tasty. It is better to choose one of the local stands nearby to buy a decent breakfast.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I can't believe I found such hotel after I browsed the web to book a hotel room for the last minutes before my flight to Cebu after a business hotel near Ayala turned down my reservation. This hotel came in a surprise to me. Who would imagine to get such a great place at a very low price?
My room's really really clean and their linens just smell so good! The staff are so accomodating and the place itself is great. Very ideal and accessible.
I would definitely come back here on my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I stayed in the hotel twice already and it's the cleanliness and service of the hotel that keeps me coming back. I always recommend this to my friends coming to Cebu City. It's near to almost all the major Malls in Cebu if you are a mall rat and Shopingera girl like me. It's convenietly locaed in Camputhaw Cebu City, few minute walk to Ayala Terraces Cebu. It's near Perpetual Soccor Hospital too.

Their accommodations includes breakfast. They have a very beautiful chapel with a full altar. It's a must see if you'll be visiting the hotel. They can cater board meetings in their 2nd floor, a 50 to 100 pax party place in their roof top or a solemn wedding ceremony in their chapel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends