“Very accommodating”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Melbourne, Australia
“Very accommodating”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had read reviews on Trip Advisor for this restaurant before my trip and was looking forward to eating there, as I love barbeque. I was glad when an opportunity came along, although it did take us a bit of searching to find it. They should have been closing at the time we arrived but were very accommodating in allowing us to order, and I am very appreciative of that.

The John Wayne bbq chicken was very tasty. There were several other dishes I would have loved to have eaten but will have to wait for my next trip to Cebu.

I did not rate the atmosphere since we were the only two eating there at the time. I can imagine the atmosphere would be much better in the evenings with more patrons. It has a real western feel to it, with the swinging doors at the front.

2 Thank Darren W

Cebu
“Satisfied Customer”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Even though this place is hard to find, the food and price here is worth it. every dish that is served to us here is just so tasty and delicious, staffs are very friendly too and the ambiance was great! overall rating? 10/10. very impressive.

1 Thank Cindy L
“Steaks on a budget★”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The place was recommended by a co-worker who were known to be a "great finder of good economical food"... We decided to have lunch at around 3pm and my officemate called up this restaurant to plead to accept us for lunch as the resto closes at around 2pm and opens at 5pm again. Since my friend is a regular guest, we were granted access even after 2pm:-)... Going there, you just need to look for Elizabeth hotel near Ayala Mall. Just turn right and ask around for the place.. The restaurant is quite hidden so I suggest you just have to ask around so that you won't be going circles. You'll feel the ranch like atmosphere in the resto. By the looks of it you'll know they serve streaks and mostly beef but you'll be surprise they also serve grilled chicken (inasal). We ordered the potchero and a steak which cost about 300php. Both dish looked very fresh and clean. You'll know that cooking is of high standards.. I think the place is a good venue for good budget dining with freinds... And lastly that caught my attention is their christian music that is alternately played with the secular. Which I love the most! ♥

Fairfield, California
“This restaurant is a must!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was in Cebu City and was introduced to the Rodeo Grill by my cousin. The barbecue ribs and Lonestar fish were tasty and delicious! Oh yes, try the brownie with vanilla ice cream dessert ...it is outstanding! The service is great and staff is very attentive to the customer's needs. The prices are also very affordable. If you are near the Ayala Mall area in Cebu, check this place out...you won't be disappointed. In fact, you will keep going back like I did....about 4 more times to be exact! If you have a group, I suggest you call ahead for reservations as it does get crowded in the evenings - especially on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.

• Visited February 2013
Cebu City, Philippines
“inexpensive!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was our group's first time to eat there last night. I was initially disappointed when I saw the unimpressive driveway with the dirt road that led to the smallish restaurant. But fortunately, the food was delicious. I had the grilled pork belly that came with pickled papaya (achara) and unlimited rice.The serving was just right and inexpensive. The other foods listed in the menu were also reasonably priced and that probably explained why the place was full! This is not a place for vegans as there was not a single vegetable food in the menu.. It's a place for those who love grilled meat!

• Visited February 2013