1,234 results
All reviews boutique hotel pop art reading room unique design open bathroom extra large room rooms are huge hot water comfy bed breakfast buffet nice pool enjoyed my stay visit cebu artsy quirkiness rica murals
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Pretty nice hotel adjacent to a small shopping center and near several bars and restaurants.

The restaurant offers good food at moderate prices; the nightly rate includes a fabulous breakfast buffet with both Filipino and western options. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet.

I find that the price is very reasonable.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank WFR
Mark Anthony A, Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear WFR,

Cheers to an awesome review you made for us. I have shared with the team your words and they are as ecstatic as I am.

For one, our breakfast is indeed tailored-fit to satisfy the various palate of our guests all over the world and I am glad you find it fabulous. We are also located in a community where almost everywhere you wanna go such as malls, restaurants, bars are within your reach, which adds to the ease and comfort we bring.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon! Thank you very much!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I went to the Henry Hotel at the beginning and end of my trip. Both times, the service was great, we had the pool almost to ourselves, and it was comfy and stylish.

The buffet breakfast at the restaurant was a bit mediocre, but the hotel itself was lovely.

Dear Greg D,

Greetings from the Henry Hotel Cebu!

Thank you for taking time to drop us a marvelous review. Your words are affirmation that we are consistent in providing a like-no-other staycation experience. The team has been working very hard to ensure we exceed our guests' expectation such as you and it always has been our pleasure serving our guests. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your two recent visits in the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back right in our very doorstep on your next visit soon! Thank you very much!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

The food is great, we had our late lunch at the hotel, cos we wanted to give a try and very satisfied with the food. The staff here are friendly, very good service. Location is also near to Ayala shopping mall.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark Anthony A, Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Meimeico,

Cheers to your awesome review for the Henry Hotel Cebu! This is exactly what we aim to deliver to our valued guests like you. Comforts, wonderful gourmet at the restaurant, a friendly environment, and consistent superb guest service. And I am so glad you have come to experience this, as we are definitely not your average hotel in town.

Looking forward to your next visit in our hotel. See you!

Reviewed May 11, 2018

We stayed for just one night and didn't eat breakfast so cannot comment on too much but the rooms were nice, clean and big, I also liked the murals a lot. The noise insulation could be slightly better - or maybe the lady having a good time next door was just that loud, not sure ;) Anyway, nothing amazing but a good hotel for a decent price.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mark Anthony A, Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Alkibiades5456,

We are glad to be of service to you. Though you didn't mention to us about the noise that was bothering you while you were here, I would like to apologize if this happened. I assure you that this is an isolated case. Nevertheless, I am glad that you find our rooms nice, clean and big. The rooms are actually intended to make your stay more than just a comfortable one, but as unique as possible.

I hope to see you in the hotel should one of your travels bring you to Cebu. Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 11, 2018

The front desk staff and manager were extremely helpful. The room was huge and the bed was extremely comfortable. Love the artistic deco, absolutely lovely.
I will definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear rachelyeo1408,

Cheers for this wonderful review for the Henry Hotel Cebu. We always aim a topnotch service that lingers long after your stay. I am very delighted that you just love our interiors. Every nook and cranny was carefully thought of to bring the staycation experience to a next level. Since your comfort is one of our top priorities, we made sure that the room size should be enough for you to move round and just be carefree.

Thank you for dropping a review and we are surely eager to welcome you back on your next visit.

Best Regards,