“drive at your own risk”
Review of Casino Filipino

Casino Filipino
Ranked #30 of 117 things to do in Cebu City
More attraction details
Owner description: Over four hundred slot machines, over sixty table games and seven restaurants make Casino Filipino a popular gaming destination.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

true test of one's driving skills; hardly anyone uses signal lights or look both sides when maneuvering. i'd hate to be a pedestrian about to cross even on the designated lane. filipino drivers do not know the meaning of pedestrian lanes or what they are supposed to do when they see a pedestrian about to cross.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This casino is situated in a nice hotel, with a nice Filipiniana theme. Service is great, the staff always greet you good evening (or whatever appropriate time of day it is). It's always nice to play bingo and slot machine because they give free food. There's always nightly entertainment so you can watch concerts and other shows even when you're not gambling. A must-try place when you're in Cebu!

1  Thank bloggurl
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The ambiance is good,there are live stage performances from 8pm-1am that I love to watch whenever we're coming for a visit.I play sometimes "Bakarat" but just few amount and I feel good winning it.They have free coffee & water service that keeps me rehydrate when my body need fuel.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and i walked in the Casino at the Waterfront Hotel. My husband was wearing short pants and a sleeveless shirt, since we were booked at the said hotel. After passing security, where there were only 3 people in front of us, and 4 to 5 security officers who frisked us, we walked inside the Casino looking for a table where we could watch and later join. As we were walking towards the table we wanted to go to, the security officer, who was not very polite and not discreet told my husband that he should go out since sleeveless shirt is not allowed in the Casino. There was no sign or poster or notice that such attire is not allowed to enter. Much more, we passed security and was searched prior to entering the second floor entrance. The security officer was not properly trained to be polite, since he did not tell my husband to step on the side so he could talk to him. But what he did was then and there, on the very place where we were standing in the lobby of the casino, he told my husband that he had to step out. Maybe, Casino Filipino should review their policy. My husband and i although not really gamblers, have entered a lot of Casino's in Reno and in Las Vegas, and in other Casino's, and it was the very first time, we had such experience

3  Thank Bartocal2000
Reviewed July 28, 2012

That's mostly it, co'z most of the time you come out of the place it's all gone so I just think that it's for charity.

1  Thank Ferdinand P