New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“A Breath of Fresh Air in the Cebu Dining Scene” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Little Saigon Big Bangkok Restaurant - CLOSED

Little Saigon Big Bangkok Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A casual Asian eatery, with sophisticated food, for adventurous people. We offer a small, focused menu featuring the street food cuisines of Thailand and Vietnam. We also proudly feature a unique dining concept called LSBB ONE, which allows diners to explore, in great depth, a single Asian culinary theme or idea. These themes are designed to be temporary, so there will always be a new one to explore. Each theme might contain a small set of items, or even a single masterpiece of a dish. All of them represent a particular region, anywhere in Asia today, or at any point in time. In other words, Little Saigon Big Bangkok is not just about Vietnam and Thailand anymore. Ready for an adventure?
Manila, Philippines
“A Breath of Fresh Air in the Cebu Dining Scene”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We Cebu residents are always on the lookout, or better yet, in need of, new dining ideas and concepts that are well executed. This restaurant, set in an old house in on old residential area in Cebu (admittedly, the neighborhood has seen better days), serves delightfully fresh food that varies with the availability of raw material in the local market scene. This reviewer must disclose, however, that he has a weak spot for establishments that have the confidence to do such a thing.

Little Saigon Big Bangkok owner Mark attended our table recently and explained his concept of serving not just the freshest stuff, but also the resulting ideas he and his wife have gathered from frequent culinary trips to Thailand and Vietnam.

The variety and "surprises" you will get make the trip to this restaurant well worth it. In their genre, they are, in my book, the best in Cebu at this point.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank BastiAina

• Thai first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Fist time when i come to Cebu city,i tried to looking for vietnamese food.so i search on google and found this place,stay far away from my country so i miss my food somehow.The me and mu husband we come to A little saigon big bangkok it's a restaurant stay at the front yard,so i started to other my vietnamese food the taste is not really like a viertnamese food but still good.The owner there is very friendly he's half america and half phillipno,the chef cook all the food is his wife.They're very nice with the customer.

Visited October 2012
“LSBB Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

They served great food in an ambiance that is reminiscent of an Asian setting. I simply love Bun Cha (a platter of rice noodle, beef strips, spring rolls, meatballs and lettuce with 2 choices of dip sauces). Also a must try is their Kaffir Lime Ice Cream.

• Visited October 2012
“Nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Its kind of easy to find since its near the main road of guadalupe. This was my first time to visit coz i got curious when i found out that they serve thai food. Im a fan of krua thai and i hoped this resto was also good too. Admitedly, im not good with thai terms also so the waiter who entertained us was a great help. Number 1,the service was really good. I told the waiter that this is my first time so he really took the initiative of explaining the menu. Disadvantage: menu is in vietnamese or thai terms so i was having a hard time choosing what i want. I was expecting an english translation to the menu and i cant keep up with everything thats been explained. The tea was good. The hanoi pork was tender but thought it was too sweet for my taste. The lumpia thing was a hit for me.i loved it. The spicy kind-of-like bagoong was yummy!! Pad thai was okay. I cant just cant place what lacks with it. All in all, im goin back. But pls can you have english translation for the menu pls?

“Great ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Whether it tasted authentic or not, I wouldn't mind at all since what we were after was to taste what we thought would differ from other eateries we usually dine out. I loved their ambience, semi private inside the main house. Very attentive waiter whose name I couldn't remember, old me. I loved every food we ordered, esp curried beef, the whole fish and the lumpia (names I couldn't recall, sorry) but taste I can still savor in my mind. I just wish they had more drink choices in the menu. Fair prices for delectable dishes, not bad. Service charge by the way is included in the total bill. Would love to eat there again.

• Visited November 2012