Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
$45
$67
Agoda.com
$105
$78
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$153
$128
  • Breakfast included
2,712 results
All reviewscafe unobuffet breakfastroom servicebusiness tripmini bardeluxe roomayala malllobbygymsecurityconventiontaxibidetphilippinesslippersfilipino
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an older hotel, however the room were great clean and very spacious (I had the executive suite). The check in was easy and simple. However the that is as far as the simple part went there was no instructions on how to find the private lounge, what the hours were or even where it was. The only reason I found it with out asking was we passed it on the way to the room. This was my first time to stay here and I was having trouble finding out how to get in the executive club, another person came along and showed me you had to ring the bell. The card slot to get in the door did not work. Instructions were not give at the front desk which was unusual. However this was still a nice place to stay for a few days. I would recommend this place for a few day stay. The buffet was excellent lots of different food and a lot of it.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anders H, General Manager at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear reddragon417

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us at Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City and for having taken your valuable time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

What a great review and we are thrilled to read that you found our rooms great and very spacious along with a very smooth check in.
Thank you also for highlighting our breakfast, something many of our guests rave about .
I do apologise for that the front office didn't give you the full run down about the Ambassador lounge and I have discussed this with Director of rooms for improvements.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Philippines, we all would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Its not what i expected. Poor room service, old, not good linen, not good bed, bathroom isnt very clean. Took ages to check out. I called for room service 4x and still didnt get any service. Not coming back there again nor ask any of ny family and friends to stay there.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Maricel M

We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for sharing the experience with us. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment in regards to your check out. Would you return to Cebu we do offer express check out and you can have your bill settled on the night prior to your check out date. There is certain time slots especially around 12 noon that are more busy than other.
In regards to your room service order call I have sent you a private message here on trip advisor to find out more about your experience since it was some time ago you stayed with us and I cant track it.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Cebu, Despite your disappointment on this occasion, I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Waterfront hotel & Casino Cebu City in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very grand but peaceful hotel with old fashioned but clean and well equipped rooms (I had a deluxe room) nice helpful staff. I enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend this hotel. The only issue that I feel needs attention is the travel/tour desk never had someone manning it to discuss tours available. Otherwise a great sunny quiet clean room and very nice staff.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Lookingatthestars9

What a fantastic heading rounding up your experience - Quiet oasis

It's great to read when we receive positive feedback from our guests and we truly appreciate the comments that you have made.

Your comments about our team, facilities, great atmosphere and our sensational location warms our hearts and will be shared with everybody. I will contact the travel agent that is handling the tours and man the travel/tour desk for improvements.

Thank you again for your feedback. If your future travel plans should bring you back to Cebu, we all would be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I stayed here as a stop over between Palawan and Panglao Island. This was a great hotel to stay in. The casino was adorable (they opened up a blackjack table for us and we didn't lose, so we can't complain) - it felt like being in the games room of an old folks home, but we had a blast! The room was wonderful (the pillows were fantastic) and the gym was small but equipped. We ate at the buffet and the food was excellent. Priced a bit high by Filipino standards probably, but it was no better or worse than what we would pay here in Canada (I think it was around 80$ for two of us including a couple drinks) and the food was excellent.

Staff was wonderful, everyone treated us like gold and they even helped us out in the morning when our charter flight pick up came SUPER early!

Overall this is a great place to spend a night or two while in Cebu City and we would likely come back if we were in the area again!

Room Tip: If a table game isn't open, just ask!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear llwkali

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experiences. We are delighted to learn that your experience with us left such a positive impression, particularly in regards to the positive comments about our dedicated team and the great meals you enjoyed in our restaurant so that your experience with us was both pleasant and memorable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always enjoy my stay at waterfront. The lobby renovations are superb. I have been to almost every hotel in Cebu over the past 7 years. Waterfront is considered the best hotel in the city. The swimming pool is especially nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anders H, General Manager at Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ex-MinorLeaguer

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to give us a 5-star rating and such a great review on Trip Advisor.
We are happy to read that you had a wonderful experience in our hotel in every way, as we aim to offer the best facilities and true Filipino Hospitality to all our guests, and we couldn’t be happier to know that you had a great stay with us.

We are very proud to read that you regard us as the best hotel in the city based on your 7 years experience traveling to Cebu - thank you
Yes our lobby lounge is a true gem and the perfect place to meet up with friends or business colleagues.

Thank you again for your feedback. We all will be delighted to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino Cebu City.

Safe travels