Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
$51
$45
Agoda.com
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
$42
$32
Agoda.com
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$160
$51
$42
Trip.com
2,613 results
All reviewscafe unobreakfast buffetbusiness tripmini bardeluxe roomayala malllobbygymsecurityconventiontaxibidetphilippinesslippersfilipino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I spent 5 days at the hotel with my family. Good and wonderful services they provided. Feel like home. The food is fantastic. The staffs treat my children like their, take care of them , hold their hand and teach them how to speak Philippine language. I need to "run" or else my children will turn into pinoy. ;-) Fast internet surfing speed in the hotel, clean, smiling faces wherever you go. A big duty free shop at the lobby and a tremendous casino. A safe hotel where the security is very good and they come with a guard dog at the main entrance of the hotel. The hotel is also very near to IT Park whereby you might wish to spend a few night drinking there. From hotel took a taxi to SM Mall and Ayala Mall ....10 to 15 minutes.

Before I left, I thrown this word at the staffs ........."I'll be back"

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I booked the newly renovated "Premium" rooms which were very spacious and nice, but I specifically requested a non-smoking room and lo and behold when I got to the room it smelled of smoke! I went to the front desk to ask for a change of room however they informed me that all rooms in the category I booked are located on smoking floors. They should really warn people about that, they didn't even offer any alternative or apology, they just stated things in a very matter-of-fact attitude.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank jayEmTraveller
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night before we back home. The hotel is big and clean. The wimmingpool is larg and silent. The stuff are kind.The food was goed.
The hotel is near at the airport. Next time i stay again in this hotel.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank nida_nr12012
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This property ought to be in the top 5 in Cebu but the new GM, will have his work cut out to get back there given the scale of this hotel and the increasing competition. Main gripe - after recent surgery I'm sensitive to dietary choices and the management need to be too. Hearing decaf coffee only available in powdered form, no decaf tea in the Chinese resto and having only three fresh fruit choices on the breakfast buffet (one a mottled, cardboard-like papaya) is way behind the curve in the Phils these days, let alone Cebu.

Likewise exercise. The gym has two bikes (one not working, the other decrepit) and one tired rowing machine. So if you're not up to full weight bearing exercise head out to the pool. But if you linger have some personal stereo on hand to blank out the competing strains of the ambient hip hop and the adjacent Zoomba studio class.

Fortunately the staff are friendly and responsive to issues which papers over but their hard work and earnest should be the icing. Location is also a plus with the Ayala Mall, SM and several good restos nearby.

Room Tip: The suites have been fashioned out of two rooms and not effectively remodeled. Doors open onto doors, there's an acute lack of closet and shelf space and wifi didn't work in the bedroom ( the IT staff, bless them, rigged up an extender in the living room but didn't solve the issue).
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank geejaypea888
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My family and I stayed here for our summer vacation. The lobby is undergoing renovations but the old one was quite grand so I'm expecting big things. Room was a bit aged and needs renovations. Breakfast was better than expected and we definitely enjoyed the casino. Location is a plus as well as it is nearby the big malls in Cebu city.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors provide a nice view of the city
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family