Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
$39
$53
$47
Agoda.com
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
$146
$36
$82
$57
Agoda.com
Cebu R Hotel - Capitol(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$27
$21
Agoda.com
Apple Tree Suites Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
$27
$26
Hotels.com
2,616 results
All reviewscafe unobreakfast buffetbusiness tripmini bardeluxe roomayala malllobbygymsecurityconventiontaxibidetphilippinesslippersfilipino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Stayed here last year, and the photos look grand, But that's about it. The deluxe rooms are 2 grades above the basic. They are very plain, small old crt tvs, showers in the tub, small closet and dirty carpets. The service was average, but one night we had a late one and our friend stayed rather than drive home. They charged us 2,000 pesos !!!!! a rip off.
Would not stay here again out of choice.

Room Tip: Just check you room before you settle in
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank benbee1
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Stayed her 2 nights over the Xmas period, nice enough hotel, all the amenities etc. Rooms needed an upgrade and for the price was not the best value for money in my opinion. Just felt the rooms were a bid jaded and out dated (needed some TLC)

Not close enough to Ayala or SM Mall - other hotels closer and in my view better (eg Radisson for SM, Elizabeth for Ayala) but I stayed here as was with friends who has booked. I later went to the Elizabeth hotel (see my earlier review for this hotel).

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Waterfront Cebu is one of the great hotels in Cebu and probably in the Philippines. All the rest and amenities you need is right there. It is located in Lahug, Cebu City. Right across it is an IT park where bars and restaurants are especially alive at night as BPO offices and their employees nest here.

The sweetest reception from the staff, one of the lowest shopping deals in Duty Free and most accessible locations can be found here.

When I looked out of my window, I saw the view of the city (a little bit chaotic) and the waters of Cebu (very calming - I'm not sure what body of water that is).

Photos taken in 2010

Room Tip: Choose a room that fronts the waters =)
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2011

My husband and I stayed here with 2 other friends. We were excited based on the reviews and the history of this hotel as having the grandest lobby in Cebu. The drive up to the hotel and the lobby were very grand. Right now they are actually undergoing renovations for the lobby. The food choices were great and the service was also good. The location is great because it's close to everything and there is also a duty free store in the lobby, an affordable Pagcor casino, and free wifi internet.

Upon checking in, everything went smoothly, but didn't stand out amongst the rest of the hotels.

My true disappointments were in regards to the rooms. Our room was very old and not very well taken care of. The carpets are stained to the point that I didn't want to not wear shoes in the room. The bedding was old and rough and I wore a t-shirt and basketball shorts because I didn't trust the cleanliness of the bedding. The toilet didn't flush because the toilet chain was broken and I had to call twice to have them come fix it. The bathroom was very small and not very clean. The lighting was poor and the cable TV didn't work after the first day.

The buffet breakfast was affordable and great, so that helped to make up for the stay, but overall, probably wouldn't recommend or stay here. I'm glad it was only for 1 night!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days it is. Very convenient for shopping and dining...the lobby is somewhat soulless, the breakfast is adquate..I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo