I stayed here for two nights, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The hotel itself is a complex, and there are restaurants and bars abound. So if you don't feel like trekking into Cebu (which has a really bad traffic congestion problem, even at night) you have entertainment right there- it even has a Casino. The bedrooms were clean and modern and very quiet. Bathrooms were pristine,
But what really impressed me is the customer service. The assistant sales manager (Joseph S), really made sure that everything was in order and that my all needs were catered for (I had a pregnant wife). I also had some friends stay in the hotel, and he took great care of them too. His professionalism and attention to detail is a merit to the hotel.
The bars and restaurant was also very good. Finding properly made cocktails can be a little tricky in most small Asian cities, but their bar was up to it, and the buffet had a great spread as well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island