This was our first visit to this hotel as a guest and as the taxi pulled up to the front we were brimming with anticipation. We had visited the hotel twice before to swim but not as hotel guests. Upon our arrival I had to flag down someone to assist with our luggage. Initially the guy who assists with calling taxis aided and ultimately we located a bellhop. I always find it a bit of a shocker to have to walk through a metal detector especially one with security officer and his dog. I guess however they are concerned with terrorism and mayhem. So we sauntered through and proceeded to check in. Check in was flawless, quick and professional. We received our room keys with a smile. The room itself was impressive, large, tastefully decorated with a current magazine prominently displayed. The amenities were sufficient for our daily needs.
Hotel Feature Tip : Eventually we decided to do a bit of shopping which began on the first floor Duty Free Shop and ended in the mezzanine area located on the second floor and prepare for a late lunch.We also took advantage of the lovely opportunity for an impromptu photo opt for which the setting was ideal. Finally deciding to eat I had the bright idea of using the hotel ATM machine as opposed to getting the night's cash at the mall (Ayala is right down the road). This was the only sore spot of the evening, though momentary and fleeting. The ground floor ATM was off limits I was informed by a staffer due to an event (wedding) with the second located in PAGCOR (second floor). I was refused entry due to wearing a sleeveless shirt despite informing security of my sole desire to use the ATM. Discussion with the security officer and his supervisor was met with polite but firm refusal. Getting a tad bit annoyed by there unwillingness to even consider thinking out of the box. I reported this silly rule to the first floor Guest Relations Officer who informed me that a report would be generated to the duty manager and we were allowed to proceed to the event hall
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island