I would say the location althrough is quite isolated but it was not too far off by taxi. Trip to SM mall & Ayala cost less than a 100peso, airport & lapu lapu area less than 400peso. Even if the malls are 5min walking distance, i would have take a taxi anyway as street light are lacking on the road.
My deluxe room was quite spacious except the bathroom althrough come with bathtub have pitiful space. The bed are comfortable, aircon are cold, mini safebox & also toiletries provided, tv channel come with more english channels & totally lack of chinese station. Rooms are outdated but keep clean. Rooms at times have some ants problem. Very nice night view on 17th floor, lift are fast.
Breakfast are good althrough not fantastic comparing to an international 5stars hotel standard. They have the usual egg station, juices, fruits. local noodle, cereal & all basic american breakfast.The drinks & food in the lobby are abit expensive & bland by local standard but the singer in the evening had beautiful voice.
Swimming pool are beatutiful but the water looks dirty, passby the gym & the machines seems adequte. Casino consist of 3 storey & are relaxing for the game, friendly coupiers & punters.
As its was leaisure trip for me, i was very disapported that the hotel did not run a spa/massage. If u need one, the hotel will arrange a massuer to your room. I didnt try that, god knows who might turn up. However, there are a few spa less than 5mins ride.
Friendly staff all round... security/guard, front counter, business center, chambermaids, breakfast,casino. 5stars. Great asset to the hotel!!
Generally, u will feel safe in cebu as compared to manila. I dont see many beggars unlike manila. The taxi goes by the meter. Traffic are abit choas, i dont recommand car renting. There are only few tourists around but i dont sense any danger roaming in/near the malls. SM mall cater more to the local retail & Ayala have more of the mid international brand & eataries.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island