Cebu City Marriott Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)
View Hotel
St. Moritz Hotel(Cebu City)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Wellcome Hotel(Cebu Island)
1,279 results
All reviewsgarden cafeayala mallthe executive loungebreakfast buffetbusiness districtbusiness tripeasy accesshousekeeping staffmangosecurityromeoarielphilippinesgymproximitycebuanobathtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2014

It's right next to the Ayala mall, which makes it perfect for those who always find themselves in the mood to eat out and try a variety of food. I guess the only down side of it being in the commercial instruct is the fact that when it's rush hour, it will take you a while to go any where. The beds are great, and the staff as charming as ever. The breakfast is good, I've been to another hotel in Cebu and if it comes to choosing which has the better breakfast, I go with the other hotel. It's just that the variety isn't there. It's good - but if you stay here for two weeks, it gets tiring...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank badbadz
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Wow! I have been visiting Cebu for quite some time for both business and pleasure but I must confess, I have never been in a comfortable hotel that is as comfortable as the Cebu City Marriott. My top reasons, first it’s in the middle of the Cebu Business Park which is the central business district so taxis are bountiful. Second, it is connected by an exclusive ram to the Ayala Mall, the city’s toniest place to be in. Third the room was superb with a very comfortable bed with the air conditioning just perfect! I stayed for 2 nights and is part of an organizing team for a conference held at the ballrooms of the hotel, although we had somewhat a hard time with the banquet staff, all was forgotten and charged to experience, thanks to the apology teat of dried mangoes dipped in Belgian chocolate!
Will definitely bring my family here soon!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank crispypata
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very attentive service was given during my dinner. For less than 500 pesos I really enjoyed there local BBQ buffet next to the swimming pool. Fresh grilled chicken, beef and pork rounded up a very beautiful and unforgettable evening at Marriott Hotel Cebu. The band with their well selected songs was very entertaining.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Frank0870
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We've used Marriott 3 times already for our business meetings and all I can say is that you really pay for good service. Their facilities are very good, their customer service is very efficient and accommodating.

Their rooms are clean and comfortable, their food is very good as far as hotel fare goes, nothing unique. The location is right at the back of Ayala malls, and the hotel has a dedicated entrance to the mall grounds. Overall, I will recommend Marriott as your business destination hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jane G
marriottcebu, General Manager at Cebu City Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate you taking time to write a review.

Your feedback is highly important to us. We are very happy to hear about your satisfying stay in the hotel. It is our goal to provide you with all the amenities that will enhance your business travels to be as comfortable and convenient as possible.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future!

Patrick Carroll

Reviewed January 25, 2014

It's not a brand new hotel, so there may be areas that are not as immaculate. However, the service is excellent, and with a personal touch. (They have a lovely note in my room welcoming me to the hotel!) The bed is so comfy, I could sleep all day. The mall is a short stroll away too, so you really have everything you could possibly need! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RCD109

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to hear about your pleasant stay with us. It is our aim to make you as comfortable and enjoyable during your visit.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Patrick Carroll