Cebu city isn't an ideal stop for a couple of honeymooners. There are no beaches without a few hour drive and the city itself is very poor.
The hotel is OK for a marriott, if the security dogs and metal detectors don't scare you off at each entrance.
The pools is on ground level and very fenced in, so you won't get much sun. Club level breakfast is much preferred over restaurant breakfast as it provides the same menu but better service and surroundings.
The Ayala mall next door is close, and has stores, but is nothing to brag about. Prices aren't anything special, nor are the stores unique.
If you must go to Cebu, then this hotel is a good choice. If you can go to another city, then do it instead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island