Returned here after a five year absence and found the hotel still a great combination of service and location. Staff are super friendly and standards of food and service remain high. The Ayala Centre mall and surrounding area have developed amazingly in five years and construction continues on five sites in the immediate vicinity. Traffic to and from Mactan Island has gotten considerably worse, so if you only want a beach resort experience then I would suggest one of Shangri-La, Plantation Bay, Imperial Palace or Crimson, all of which are on Mactan. However, if you want to see the sights of Cebu, or have business in the city, then the Marriott is the place to stay. Was a bit surprised there are no longer any feedback forms to fill out regarding service - would have liked to give recognition to a few staff who went above and beyond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island