Cebu City Marriott Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)
View Hotel
St. Moritz Hotel(Cebu City)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Wellcome Hotel(Cebu Island)
1,279 results
All reviewsgarden cafeayala mallthe executive loungebreakfast buffetbusiness districtbusiness tripeasy accesshousekeeping staffmangosecurityromeoarielphilippinesgymproximitycebuanobathtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I picked Cebu as my destination, and I could redeem my points to stay at this beautiful Marriott in the heart of Cebu City. I was confident that this hotel will meet my expectation from my fellow Tripadvisor reviews, but I had even better time than I had thought.
From our welcome fruits to the staff at Exec Lounge and reception desk, everything was great. Water was replenished every day that I did not need to purchase (I had no time as I was touring all the time). The Ayala Mall was so convenient that we could buy gifts and tried out different restaurants every day. We felt completely safe.
The little outdoor swimming pool was relaxing. We had fun there too.
This hotel is not right on the beach, but we took an island hopping tour, and it was perfect for us.
Totally recommended.

Room Tip: High floors! We stayed high floors, and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rico_chan
marriottcebu, Public Relations Manager at Cebu City Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your feedback!

We are pleased to know that the hotel exceeded your expectations and that our associates attended to your needs. It is our priority that you are completely satisfied and cared for during your stay with us.

We look forward to serving you again during next visit to Cebu and thank you for choosing to stay with Cebu City Marriott Hotel!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family stayed for 2 nights at this hotel and had a great experience. The bellmen were all courteous and ready to help. Front Desk staff were all smiling! Room service food was excellent. Their fruit shakes are delicious! Location is next to the Ayala Mall, very convenient!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TerMil17

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking time to write a review!

We are very happy to hear that you had a satisfying stay in the hotel and enjoyed the food served to you in room service.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

In June 2013 we stayed one night in Cebu city and had a very nice time at the Marriott Cebu City. It is close to the mall and many places to eat, kill time, and shop. In addition, the hotel had a very nice Father's Day buffet. We had great service at the bar, ordered a Chocolate Vanilla Martini (over ice) and they were kind enough to send me the recipe upon an email request when I arrived back home. If you need to stay in the heart of the business district I would highly recommend the Marriott. Fair price, good security, nice and very comfortable with good service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David R
marriottcebu, Public Relations Manager at Cebu City Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Your feedback is valuable to us!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel. It is our goal to offer genuine care and safety during your stay with us.

We look forward to better serving you in your future visits!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

i had a very great and fabulous time here at marriott. super delicious food, specially the breakfast buffet. wow!!! all the fruits and cereals to my heart's delight. i felt like a queen in my room, noit to mention, how safe and secure, i rally great night slumbers. the convention rooms were very conducive for brainworks and pencil-pushing. the staff were very courteous and wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank xntja

Dear Valued Guest,

We highly appreciate your feedback and review!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel. It is our aim to offer you everything you need to get work done and our international culinary team is delighted to serve you with as many options as possible.

We look forward to better serving you in your next visit!

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was our first time to stay in this hotel and one of the major reasons why we did was that it was right in the middle of the city and right beside Ayala Mall. My partner and I were thoroughly impressed with its safety measures and service excellence. It is the only hotel in the city where you will be able to find an xray machine at the entrances - which makes one feel compeletely safe and secure. We were thankful we didnt have to open our bags and the security personnel go through it with a wooden stick like other hotels do. The security staff were polite and coureous. Key cards in the elevator are required to go up to the guestroom floors just to make sure you don't get any unwanted guests. Service from almost all the hotel staff were warm and friendly. We had the pleasure of meeting the Executive Chef who made an effort to connect with us. We would definitely stay here on our next visit!

Room Tip: Request for a higher floor overlooking the Ayala mall.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank traveling_sushi888

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us.

We are very pleased to hear that you and your partner enjoyed your stay in the hotel. It is our priority that you feel safe and comfortable during your stay.

We look forward to better serving you on your next visit!

Kind Regards,