It's our second time in Cebu and we decided to book yet another room at Marriott, in spite of newer hotels in the area. Everything was a breeze - from booking via email/phone down to check in and check out.
We got in quite early from Manila and the front desk staff (Kim) quickly found a way for us to check in early. Staff, from the maintenance, dining, gym and security, are all attentive.
Buffet breakfast selection was great, especially the fruits and yummy chorizo (longganisa)! The pool, although a bit small, affords a relaxing dip.
Lastly, its close proximity to Ayala Center Cebu is a big bonus.
Overall, staying at Marriott Cebu is still excellent value for money and still highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Prestigia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island