The hotel is a bit small and the drop off area is quite odd and limited. Seems a lack of organisation there in the lobby area. But it's just next door to Ayala mall which has lots of eateries and choices.
Breakfast at the hotel is good. And staff kept checking on you all the time. The smoothies- heaven! Room is good size and bed is comfy as per Marriott standard. At your service and prompt and sincere. Definitely a good place to stay in Cebu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island