The service was wonderful. When I arrived around midnight, being a man, I turned on the TV, hit the wrong button on a remote and had no picture and loud noise. I called down, they had 2 people from the engineering team and 2 others from houskeeping staff there in a few minutes,evening changing out TVs to get it right. The first morning I went down for breakfast and ordered a dry cappuccino, that was the last time, as Julie in the restaurant remembered and automatically brought it to me. I spilled something a shirt and it was laundered and back in my room in a couple of hours. Rooms are a slight bit dated and could use a refresh, but still nice enough. The bathrooms seems to be more recently updated with rain showers. There is extensive security as you enter the property which can be disconcerting at first, but certainly provides for a safe environments.
Being next to Ayala Center is a great added benefit. The mall is like any you might find in the States, very safe, and the Terraces section has plenty of great restaurants which are inexpensive.
The Fillipino people are very nice, attentive to service and a great joy to interact with. Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island