I will be honest. The rooms need renovation. While the staff are very helpful, looks like overall look and feel needs some improvement. I was given the choice if I will book for a farther hotel or just Marriott that is right smack at Ayala Center Cebu. I chose Marriott because of the name but somehow they failed ot provide me the feel of being in Marriott. I waited for 20 minutes for a taxi to be called on my second day going to our Cebu office and it happened again on my way back to Manila - another 30 minutes or so standing by the lobby. Urgency issue.
I stayed for 4 days and only had breakfast on my last day = Failure. Not the type of breakfast that I would have expected from a Marriott. First and last time I will check-in there. I'd rather go to the other island's hotel that is farther but will surely put value to the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island