Walked in here wearing dirty jeans and flip flops looking scruffy and unwashed but we were made to feel at home straight away. At 5k peso at night it was worth to splash the cash after weeks if roughing it
Rooms and service were excellent as was the food. Only 2 min walk is the Ayala centre with lots of restaurant and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island