I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights during a business trip and i would say that they have the best bed and pillows to sleep in to. It was soft and at the same time smells very clean that it will definitely give you a good night sleep.
The bathroom and bath tub was clean and they had a complete toiletry set. I stayed alone in the room but i had 5 different towels which i can use.
The buffet breakfast was also good since there was a lot of choices between Filipino, American, and Chinese food. Service was good but we had to request to be moved to a different room because they placed us in a floor with smoking rooms. Even if we requested for a non-smoking room, once we go out of the door, we can smell the smoke coming from other rooms. They may need to get better ventilation or exhaust fans from smoking rooms because it was not a good experience for non-smokers.
Overall, it was a good stay and i will definitely stay here again when i go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island