“Authentic Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Had my brunch here today. During weekdays, they have eat-all-you-can dimsum and hot pot for less than Php 400.00. Dimsum includes siomai, hakaw, shrimp rice rolls, asado pao, hamsoikok, radish cake, etc. Hotpot includes a soup pot, meat choices, like beef and pork's internal parts, vegetables, and seafood balls. They serve authentic dimsum very hot and fresh, and since this is an eat-all-you-can lunch, they don't compromise the quality of their food. Their ala carte dishes are also sumptuous and very-mouthwatering.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

So i am into trying new things and lo and behold i find out that one of my favorite restaurants in the country- choi city, actually has one of the few.. if not the ONLY kitchen thats prepped and trained to cook exotic food. I tasted, pigeon, braised lizard... snake - a 5 kilo snake cooked several styles. All very delicious and all safe --- compared to the feeling i would get if i went to downtown and got it at a street food stall (not that they have them there) so yes...

Lizard
Snake
Pigeon
and a couple other surprises

Call a few days ahead to prepare the snake, as most of them are caught live and prepared the day you dine.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I'm glad that we decided to stop by at Choi City. The food are all delicious! the meats are all soft and juicy. their waiters are all attentive, I don't need to raise my hand for them to know what I want, I can see that they all love their work and they serve people whole heartedly. It's so nice to be there at Choi, It's like i'm a part of their family.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I called in the afternoon of February 14 2014 to the number available in the website. I asked for a reservation for two for me and my partner. I was told that they are already "fully booked". So I was like oh no... Because my partner has read a lot of good reviews from trip advisor regarding their food. So we were excited to try unfortunately "fully booked". So while we were walking in Banilad Town Centre on the night of February 14 2014, looking for a restaurant to eat, this waitress from Choi City greeted us. They asked if we want a table of two so we said YES. And they let us come in and we were surprised. I really thought they are fully booked. We sat down, ordered and experienced how they treated their customers. There was a customer celebrating her birthday and I recon she didn't have any idea that she will experience the song and dance number of the Choi City Restaurant staff to serenade her sing her birthday song in different languages! Right, different languages. Tagalog, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. And I can see from her face that she was very surprised and very happy. Then the food arrived and we so love their food. Cheers to Choi City Restaurant. We are coming again!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Simply delicious! One of my absolute favorite chinese restaurant in cebu. Their new dimsum the Ox Tripe is a must try. My Kids love the staff of Choi City, we are treated like their family. The perfect place for a Sunday lunch with your family.