All in all my stay at Robes Pension House was a great experience. Apart from its cleanliness, I was amazed with the space of the room. The value of the money is really worth it because it's cheap compared to the hotels in Cebu. Although it's a pension house, it's like a modest hotel for me. The problem that I saw in that hotel is their shower curtain, it was a bit dirty.. Their sink also clogged. But all in all, it's a perfect place to stay because you know what?
1. It's accessible. One ride away from SM and Ayala.
2. There are internet shops and laundry centers close to the area.
3. The carinderia (eatery) is sooo close, just in front of Robes and they serve very tasty food and very cheap as well!
I just hope they will improve their service. The bell boys are ok, they were courteous and helpful it's just that, their receptionists are a bit snob. They should smile more often and greet their customers.
So for those of you who want to check Cebu out, try Robe's Pension House. :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Robe"s Pension House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robe"s Pension House Cebu Island/Cebu City