“Dinner Date”

Cebu Island, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner Date”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

reasonable prices, great food, great place, great date ;-) very romantic resto setup. service was perfect...

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 211Marco

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cebu City, Philippines
“Good value!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Considering that this is located inside a hotel, it has reasonable prices & great food! But its more of a place for adults & is not too kid friendly. Thumbs up if you want to bring a date there!!!!

• Visited January 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Good, but.....”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

La Gondola is an Italian restaurant in the Gourmet walk from the Waterfront Hotel and Casino in Lahug.
Went there for lunch with a group of people and we were the only people guests there.

I can be brief about the service and the quality of the food, both very good.

Yet I dont think I will be going there for lunch soon again because the portions are kinda small and I was a bit appalled bu the price of just a coke light (in a can) which was I remember 200php.

Nevertheless, we had a good time and I am sure it is great for a romantic dinner in the evening just for two, but for lunch, I think it is better to go somewhere else. At least I will.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank cebutraveller110
Germany
“still perfect!!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our second time since last January...and still perfect for my KingJimh...everything's very good from salads to main course to desserts.....price, location, atmosphere, staff were excellent!!!...keep coming back....we highly recommend ♡

• Visited May 2013
Germany
“"The Best!!!"”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My King Jimh and I had a great last romantic dinner night here before he flew back to work in Mideast....The staff were so professional and attentive to us. The best Aglio e Olio for me!!! Overall, the best Italian food is here for my King and the price is affordable.....the resto is just inside the hotel and a minute walk to casino. Very nice location!

• Visited January 2013