“Samosas & Strawberry Lassi!”

Persian Kebab Tandoori
Ranked #294 of 721 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Persian
cebu
“Samosas & Strawberry Lassi!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Me and my husband had a late night dinner at their branch in ITPark, the place is full of people drinking and smoking outside the restaurant. Luckily, inside their restaurant is empty, we decided to try their samosas, chello kebab, chicken curry, chicken shawarma and strawberry lassi and spend less than 600.00 for all the foods we order. Portions are big. The restaurant is neglected and somewhat dirty. The food servers are somewhat not happy of what they are doing and are busy texting. The foods make up for all the things I've mention about the restaurant and its servers.

Samosas and strawberry lassi is a must try!

Persian Kebab Tandoori Parkmall is way a bit cleaner and cozier compared to their IT Park Branch.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank slyn_bonehead

Cebu City, Philippines
“persian kebab”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

If you want to try the best persian kebab, i recommend you to try the tandoori restaurants in IT park or in park mall.

• Visited October 2013
Cebu City, Philippines
“You are what you eat!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Place is very convenient and okay coz it’s located at Sky Rise 1 within IT Park though the ambiance is not that cozy. My friend craves to eat kebab so we tried in Tandoori. It’s my first time to eat kebab in my entire life. Out of curiosity, we ordered Chello Kebab . It only took a few minutes for them to serve the food. I was amazed when I saw the portion of the Kebab. It is really a “LOT” for 1 person. I hardly finished it all. Top of the kebab is a butter that you need to melt on it. They accompanied it with lemon and grilled tomatoes too if you’d like some sour taste on your food. The tastes surprised me and it is really delicious. Everything was great except my “Nestle Pineapple Juice Drink”. I saw it when they get the drink from the juice dispenser. I am really disappointed with the taste. It is like a stirred powdered juice from a sachet. But over all, the whole dining experience is great; except the juice thing!

Note: Do not order a juice drink with a “NESTLE” label. You better have a canned soda!

One more thing, i like their quote posted in their wall: "You are what you eat".

• Visited May 2013
Cebu Island, Philippines
“For that Middle Eastern Cravings”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Once in a while I crave for something curry and it is a welcome reprive knowing that there is a place that could serve Indian cuisine. Located in the pet friendly Parkmall, Persian Grill Tandoori serves middle eastern and Indian cuisine. It's fast becoming a popular foodies place. For group sharing the Royal Paella is a must try.

• Visited May 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Be careful what you eat!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Was quite happy to note that I can get some Indian foo out here in Cebu!
Went with friends out on dinner on a Saturday evening and chose some Indian delicacies.
Only 1 item of the several items we ordered tasted something close to Indian and the rest is only the name but not the preparation.
And, be careful when you order Samosas as I understand is not prepared there. We found something in it which isn't worth mentioning it here but really scary. And it looks like the people there really don't care about it.

1 Thank Arvind_167