“Great Food & Service”

Pizzeria Michelangelo
Ranked #26 of 751 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant, specialised in thin crust and crispy Pizza and traditional Pastas and Italian dishes. We are open every day from 11 am to 11 pm. Check our chef specials of the month.
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Food was great, freshly prepared and the taste was superb!!!!
Definitely worth visiting again and recommend to all of my friends!
Cozy but a great place!
You can wander your eyes around the
Restaurants wall and
You wont get bored waiting. Plus
There is free wifi!
Btw you can
Also
Watch how they prepare your food. With the clear window kitchen.

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Michelangelo

Reviewed August 21, 2014

The modern Pizza was invented in Naples, Italy. Italian Pizzas are traditionally hand tossed and have a thin crust. And of course the pizza has to come from a charcoal oven and not from a microwave. Pizzeria Michelangelo offers exactly this in good authentic Italian quality. Drink a glass of cold beer or a glass of red wine with your pizza and enjoy your meal.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We discovered Pizzeria MIcheangelo because they were the ones who catered for an art exhibit in the nearby Cube Gallery (Henry Hotel) in Maria Luisa Road, Banilad (Cebu City). Although I am not a fan of Lasagna, but they prove me wrong because I love it.I loved their Pizza and spaghetti too. I am a big fan of Italian food, and we are truly satisfied!

I just wish they will move to a bigger space, or perhaps move to Ayala Center, so that when we do our window shopping, it is easy to drop by. Pizzeria Michelangelo beats Italianni's by a good distance!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Michelangelo has a lot to offer.
First of all it has the best Pizza I have eaten in South East Asia. Crispy and delicious and most of all (a pleasure for the eyes) I have finally found a proper “Italian” size and shape (it means bigger than the usual size you can find when outside of Italy). I tried it few times with different toppings (tonno e cipolla, marinara, biancaneve) but the best one is the Margherita. ‘Less is more’ theory always works for a great pizza and the Margherita at Michelangelo is my favourite.

My girlfriend and I tried the Gnocchi with pesto and found it the best pasta in the menu. Both pesto and gnocchi are delicious, fresh and homemade. She also tried Gnocchi with truffles and found them great too and I had spaghetti with 4 cheeses cream. Amazingly good.

The guys are also nice, friendly and attentive. For dessert I had a scoop of gelato with Sicilian pistachios and it was very rich in taste. Real Italian food in here!

The food is consistently good regardless if you eat in Escario Central or in Banilad brunch. Plus you can order food for takeaway and they deliver it home within half an hour. Overall very satisfied. I will definitely come again.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stayed at the Henry for a few nights and called in this place only because it is very close by. I don't like to give bad reviews but, this was the worst pizza I can remember in many a year. Over cooked and with very sparse toppings. Just terrible. Can't recommend it at all.

Beware, they also put a compulsory service charge on the bill.

1  Thank bigtilly
Massimo L, General Manager at Pizzeria Michelangelo, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

We are sorry for your experience. Our pizza is a real Italian style, which means thin crust and few but fresh ingredients. I have seen in your reviews that you prefer Shakeys, which means, you are used to the American Style pizza, thick and overloaded with fat ingredients. This is not our style, we prefer a Mediterranean pizza with only selected fresh imported ingredients. The service charge is only 10% on the bill and is charged only if you sit at our restaurant, we don't charge sc for deliveries.