“Best pizza I ever tried”

Pizzeria Michelangelo
Ranked #34 of 775 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant, specialised in thin crust and crispy Pizza and traditional Pastas and Italian dishes. We are open every day from 11 am to 11 pm. Check our chef specials of the month.
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I used to go there on a regular basis when I was living in Cebu, they have amazing pizza's. The service is good and ingredient fresh. The thin crust is fantastic and the choice is large enough to make everyone happy. I never tried their pasta but people that did at my table were always really happy.
it get sometimes really crowded and as a result can be noisy but their pizza are worth it.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Michaelangelo was by far the best pizza and pasta place that I have been too. The place where I got the best marinara worth of my money and the best pizza place where I got worth of my money. It was the place where you could relax, enjoy some music with your family, friends and also the people.

Sometimes though the people might get a bit lost with the service, but by far it's great, the service is fast and the serving of the food is big, you would get full by it. One pasta for me was good enough with the two breads served along with it.

If your an Italian food lover then you would love it there.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This restaurant is located on the main drag to a subdivision that houses the upper echelon of Cebu. As such, it is very convenient to these folks. There is now several Italian restaurants in Cebu that I would rate higher for value. Prices are at the top end, however, the quality and flavor are not. Service is pretty good but on our last visit, we requested service water with our meal and the waiter said they only served "bottled water". In amazement, I asked if he was sure because almost all middle and upper end restaurants provide free filtered drinking water in Cebu. He later came back with service water, so perhaps it was just the owners policy to jack up profits by having the staff refuse to provide "service water" and selling more expensive boutique bottled water. In the Philippines senior citizens are allowed a discount at eateries. This establishment didn't or would not apply it properly. They blamed it on the program that operated their cash register. I hope they at least get that corrected.

2  Thank Tim z
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I am really an Italian food lover, never bumped to a place like Pizzeria Michelangelo.. I thought it was perfectly disguised the starvation but indeed truly a delicisioso food. Well, we had 3 different choices but my favorite was Robertino pizza- fined crust pizza and the sauce was highly sweaty! And the desserts as well.
Apart from that, they also have good services, smiling staffs and nice ambiance. I'll recommend this to my friends, for sure! Grazie! :D

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Their service is great. The staffs are very accommodating and always smiling. Has reasonable prices; and the pizza is very delicious most especially the Hawaiian pizza.
Keep up the good work. :)

1  Thank ebjne