“A great place for breakfast”
Review of A Cafe Cebu

A Cafe Cebu
Ranked #201 of 762 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Café serves breakfast all-day to cater to breakfast lovers who may want some buttermilk pancakes or Eggs Benedict for lunch and dinner. There are lighter options such as fresh salads, soups, and sandwiches as well as hearty dishes like A Café’s skillets and 8-ounce Angus Burger. The cafe also features a full range of main courses making it the perfect intimate upscale dining venue in the city.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I always visit A Café when in Cebu as it does reat breakfasts and has a lovely quiet ambience where you can sit, relax and hear your partner.

I visit the café a lot and this is another review from the one I did 2 years ago

It is still a good eatery, has a good menu and I have eaten there for lunch also as the food is well cooked/prepared and the staff friendly. Wine list is relatively short but nice, and I don't eat there for dinner so this does not bother me

It a good alternative from the Ayala places and worth a visit if you get to Cebu

Located in Crossroads in the far right corner near to Maya (another restaurant from the same group)

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This place tucked inside Crossroads has very impressive design and great service. I had my brunch here as recommended by a blogger and their salmon eggs benedict and their cafe latte is enough to make your day special. I will definitely go back to this place.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our Canada-based friend's daughter was in town last month. So my ex-boss, Ciony, and I decided to have dinner with her somewhere quiet serving fab food. We decided on A Cafe. It was my first time to dine there as I don't frequent Crossroads where A Cafe is located. The resto is right at the end of the Crossroads food strip and isn't very visible from the road. Parking was no problem as there is ample space along the strip and beyond. The resto was cool and comfy. Lighting was adequate.

Surprise, surprise... I got the nicest meatloaf experience ever! My order was served on a deep dish with creamy mashed potatoes and topped with crunchy flavorful onion rings! I must say I enjoyed the dish since I was able to finish it all up to the last bit.

As the prices are a bit high (full meal estimate per person P750 to P1k+), you get to have premium service at this cost. Our ever efficient server was always nearby to check on us if we wanted more water or more gravy. She gave us food/beverage suggestions and offered to take our pictures. Food was served fast and hot.

I might dine again in A Cafe with the family on a special occasion or two but next time I'll be ordering the angus steak.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

It was a good breakfast. Sort of trying to be Western. A little on the expensive side for eggs. I would like to try it for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank carrot_fixer
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Part of a growing chain of outlets this small cafe at the end of the Crossroads Mall has a compact menu with a bias to the western palate. Steak, burger, all day breakfast, sandwiches etc.
Prices a tad higher than some but the quality is there in the ingredients and execution.