“Amazing Comfort food with a SMILE!”
Review of A Cafe Cebu

A Cafe Cebu
Ranked #153 of 721 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Café serves breakfast all-day to cater to breakfast lovers who may want some buttermilk pancakes or Eggs Benedict for lunch and dinner. There are lighter options such as fresh salads, soups, and sandwiches as well as hearty dishes like A Café’s skillets and 8-ounce Angus Burger. The cafe also features a full range of main courses making it the perfect intimate upscale dining venue in the city.
Manila, Philippines
“Amazing Comfort food with a SMILE!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is my third time here and the wide array of food on the menu just makes me want to come back for more! Skillet Breakfast and the Spanish omelette is a must. Paired with French press coffee and a glass of OJ is a slice of heaven on earth. The staff are attentive, professional and non intrusive. The best part? They always serve with a SMILE!

• Visited August 2012

Derbyshire
“Well worth hunting out this place tucked away at the back of Crossroads”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We visited A Cafe after being recommended by our server, Yani, at their sister restaurant Abaca. We were not disappointed. There is a good variety of choices on the menu from soups, sandwiches and salads to more substantial main meals. I had the turkey burger which was moist and tasty, it was served with crispy onions rings which were clearly home made as they were light and crunchy not like the frozen, soggy offerings at other places. My husband had fish and chips the fish batter was light and delicious, this was served with home made coleslaw, tomato sauce and a very tasty, zesty tartare sauce. We also sampled the bread and butter pudding........I will only say one thing........... make sure you save some room, one of the best ones I have ever tried! The coffee was also decent, something we have struggled to find in Cebu so far. So thumbs up all round, we will definitely be making A Cafe our place of choice while in Cebu!

• Visited August 2012
California
“Wish I had more time in Cebu so I can eat here again.”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

If only I hadn't eaten a heavy lunch elsewhere, I would've loved to try the main dishes. But I only had room for dessert and coffee. Our server recommended the bread pudding. She warned us that it would take a while to make but it will be worth it. And it was! It was buttery with a hint of berries. Very creamy bread pudding and very filling! Best shared. The pressed coffee was excellent as well. Will definitely try the main dishes the next time I am in town.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank dissolvedgirl
Australia
“Great cafe for brunch in Cebu”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

A Cafe is located in the Crossroads, at the bottom end close to Maya and Olio and next to I-Centre. Great little cafe, only see loacls there which to me a good sign. I always visit A Cafe when am in Cebu

Have brunch there, is a lovely menu. Nice toasted bagel with salmon, or try the spanish omelette, or the eggs benedict. Nice smoothies and one of the bteter lattes I have tasted in Cebu.

Have only been there for brunch but it is open for dinner and has a nice menu on the boards by the kitchen plus wine.

The waitress said the chef is an Aussie - whoever, the food is great, nice anmbience, nice staff and quiet with wifi as well

I would recommend this to visitors who dont want to have breakfast in their hotel or Ayala/SM

• Visited January 2012