“Ouch...they forget my food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #67 of 699 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Germany
“Ouch...they forget my food!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Staff were doing multi tasking when we dine in here....infact the guy who toke our order didn't bother to jot it down so we thougt he really knew everything kind a geni! And there it goes....my kingJimh almost done wih his food while mine......ha ha ha. Its alright then we enjoyed cos it taste good!

• Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waste of Money and Patience...”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've tried dining solo at TGI Fridays since I've been wanting to check how good their food is. But sad to say, it was below my expectations.

First, the food is a little bit pricey. Although I'm not really particular in terms of price as long as it is worth spending, but food alone is not so good. I've ordered french onion soup and after two spoonful of soup, I didn't touch it again. My main dish was steak and it was really, really cold, and hard to chew.

Also, I've ordered my food and waited for almost 45 minutes before they served it. It was also during those time that they advertise that if food is serve for more than 30 minutes, the bill is on the house. I demanded it (since I've waited for 45 minutes) and they said that it's not applicable in my case. I've ask why, and they can't even give me a good reason as to why they can't do it.

Note that there were only 3 tables occupied at that time (including mine) so there shouldn't be any reason at all as to why serve the food for more than 30 minutes.

• Visited June 2012
Makati, Philippines
“On any given day...”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went to TGI Friday's after our unfortunate experience at Mesa. Great food and service...I am not turned off by 'overly perky and zealous' staff, that's part of their job. The nachos and chicken fingers were superb. One concern though was they were not offering the same beer promo they have in Manila and they ran out of draft beer that night.

• Visited March 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Over priced”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My Wife and I went there for dinner and found the food to be o.k. but over priced for the area. Big Mao's, Casa Verde, Cafe Laguna and Gerry's Grill are far better value.

• Visited February 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Best Burger in Cebu”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you are hunting for a good burger in Cebu, forget about all other reviews... they are only geared for people not familiar with high quality meat... the only place I have managed to find a good burger of international standard in Cebu is here at TGI Fridays... its almost perfect...

Visited December 2012