“Just ok”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I took one meal at the hotel's buffet and it was the most expensive one I had in cebu and just average in terms of its quality. It's not that there were not some good items there, but it just felt like a big mechanical production where people gorge themselves on everything under the sun and that's not my style of eating. I would not eat there again and would have preferred a more personalized dining experience than a buffet.

2  Thank andy m

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I really enjoyed lunch at Cafe Marco. They have a wide array of food choices that includes cuisine from the East and the West. The quality is very good too, excellent ambiance and polite staff. Great for small and large group of diners. The only issue I had is that the price is too expensive. Otherwise, it would have been perfect in all aspects.

1  Thank JazzyJolly
Reviewed October 11, 2013

With buffet places, I sometimes find that quality is sacrificed with quantity. While others may be fine with that, I am not. Food in Cafe Marco is always excellent, the ambiance cozy. Service is top notch as well. They even gave us a piece of celebratory cake when we went for my brother's graduation and a whole chocolate cake for my mother's birthday.

1  Thank Alyssa M
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We decided to have the luncheon buffet on a Monday and found it truly exceptional. The service was superb.

1  Thank marc_martin
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

When is it okay to pay 1000 pesos for a buffet? For me, never! Not even when I am abroad. I would rather focus on what I want to eat instead of pigging ouy on everything under the sun. Are we humans or animals? A client took me here and I had a decent sandwich and a little pasta and it was about average. I was expecting the setting to be nicer but I felt rather sterile.

3  Thank gigibrugado